Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mid-Autumn Day everyone !!!

Hi Everyone , Want to know what day is it today ??? yeah it's Chinese traditional Festival -- Mid-Autumn Day /中秋節 (Zhong Qiu Jie) , i'm so excited ..lol...cos on this special occasion , we would have three days off shool or work , and families get together and eat mooncakes !!! we also have different shows on TV or in the streets to celebrate this day ...lol.... I love mooncakes , there're so many different varieties .... as you can see in the pix in my video ..lol.... i haven't tried every kind yet ,but once i tried a mooncake with abalone in them ....SO TASTY !!! and i did try to find mooncakes in the Chinese market here , but they don't taste as good ... I miss China and miss my friends and relatives there ... hope they can feel me and hear my prayers for them ... HAPPY MID-AUTUMN DAY (祝大家中秋快樂!)
   遥遥千里暂未聚,但邀明月代传情, 月圆酒美共相福,满天祝福都送你。
         祝所有在異鄉的華人中秋快樂,全家平安幸福!!!
  Love,
           CeCe




   

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Look at all those goodies! Happy Mid Autumn day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweetie ..lol.... too bad we can't find those yummy cute mooncakes here ..lol....

    ReplyDelete